- Designed for 7th generation LGA1151 socket Intel® Core™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with integrated Dual M.2 with Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility, front panel USB 3.0 and rear USB 3.1 Type-A / Type-C connections
- AURA Sync RGB Lighting
- Dual Patent-pending SafeSlots featuring an injection molding process for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot
- Thermal Armor protective shielding and TUF Fortifier backplate for ducted cooling and structural rigidity
- Ultimate Protection with Thermal Radar 2 PLUS for customizable total system.
THE ULTIMATE FORCE
TUF is where ambition for reliably brilliant performance meets reality. When you build a system using the TUF Z270 Mark 1 motherboard, you build with the confidence of total stability. Whether you want to work or mod, be sure to build on a solid foundation with The Ultimate Force — that's TUF.
BRIGHTEN YOUR BUILD
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync technology offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of exciting presets for onboard LED illumination. Each preset can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Pro Clock is an ASUS-exclusive base-clock generator that lets you push base-clock frequencies up to 425MHz with 7th Gen Intel CPUs so you can take your TUF system performance to extreme heights. Additionally, the third-generation ASUS T-Topology delivers new DDR4-overclocking dynamics that let you push memory frequencies further than ever — all the way up to 3866MHz.
TUF SERIES 5 YEAR WARRANTY
TUF motherboards undergo the industry's most punishing tests to ensure they're ready for long-term duty in any environment. In our tests we overheat them, chill them, bend them, shock them and drop them so you know that your TUF motherboard is certified for 24/7 reliability.
READY FOR BATTLE
TUF Thermal Armor is a strong, futuristic shield with built-in Aura RGB illumination that adds eye-catching aesthetics to your system. Just connect an additional fan to boost airflow to the heat-sensitive voltage-regulator module — this reduces area temperatures by up to 18.9° C. Additionally, the exclusive TUF Fortifier enhanced backplate ensures that the motherboard doesn't buckle under the weight of heavy graphics cards and CPU coolers, minimizing the risk of damaged circuitry from bowing and bending.
- Intel® Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
- Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 (The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types).
- Chipset: Intel® Z270
- Memory: * 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 *3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Graphic: Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology / Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8) / 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) / 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- LAN: Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s) / Intel® I211, 1 x Gigabit LAN / ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
30.48 x 2.54 x 24.38 cm
What’s In The Box
- 1 x Asus TUF Z270 Mark 1 LGA 1151 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
- 1 x User's manual
- 1 x ASUS Q-Shield
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x CPU installation tool
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
- 1 x Q-connector(s) (1 in 1)
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- 1 x TUF 5 Year Warranty manual(s) (by region)
- 1 x TUF Inside sticker(s)(white)