Power through your day with a stylish laptop created to keep you connected, and on top of everyday tasks. With reliable performance and long lasting battery life - you can easily surf, stream and stay in touch with what matters most.
The PC you can rely on
With the latest Intel processor you are guaranteed the reliable performance you need to work and play. Enjoy long-lasting durability on a laptop designed to do what you want with ease.
Connect with what matters
Stay entertained and keep connected with friends and family with a long-lasting HP fast charge battery, rich HD or FHD display and optional HD camera. Plus, easily store and enjoy your favorite music, movies, and photos.
Thoughtfully designed. Inside and out.
Beautifully designed inside and out this HP 14" diagonal laptop is perfectly suited for your lifestyle. Playful patterns, unique textures and a chrome plated hinge add a little color to your everyday.
-  High-definition (HD) content required to view HD images.
-  Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
-  Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
- Display size: 14.0-inch
- Display res: 1366 x 768
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U (2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Memory: "4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB), Memory non-accessible (2 Slots- support up to 16GB)"
- Storage: 1TB (5400RPM) hard drive
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ 520 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
- Optical Drive: None
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Ports: "2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only);1x USB 2.0;HDMI, VGA, RJ-45;Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack"
- Thickness: 23.7 mm
- Weight: 1.70 kg
- Battery: 4-Cell
- Power for Adapter: 65W
- Connectivity: Intel 802.11 ac 1x1 Wi-Fi + BT 4.2 Combo Adapter
What's In The Box
- 1 x HP Notebook
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x User Manual
The on-site repair process includes remote diagnosis, which may result in sending the customer an easy-to-replace part, scheduling a visit to the customer’s home or office- with the technician arriving within 3 business days of logging the call with HP and determining that an on-site visit is required- or, in rare instances, sending the customer’s PC to an HP-authorized repair site. On-site visits are available 8am-8pm local time, Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.